Wednesday, February 18, 2009

our baby's first pictures!

There's our baby! She kept ducking her head way down into my pelvis where the ultrasound tech couldn't get a good picture. I think she was trying to get away from the high intensity sound waves...I'm sorry baby! But she did finally end up letting us get a good profile picture.
Already has islander legs. Doesn't look like one of my skinny legs :P

It was fun seeing baby today. We saw her moving all around in there. So active! Everything looks great. We saw the details of the heart and a bunch of the other organs, they are perfect. Good job baby! I was kind of resisting tests and ultrasounds if it wasn't absolutely necessary, but it is reassuring. I feel more confident in my body and in this baby, that we are strong and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment